Your Privacy is Important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office (details below). Our licence number is Z6614643. This can be checked on www.ico.org.uk
Collecting of and purpose for your information
We act as a data controller when you provide us with your personal information. We will use this information to open and administer your membership, to fulfil regulatory requirements, marketing (including promotion of products and services), for fraud prevention and general business purposes.
Your information may be used to help with ongoing administration, to introduce you to the services we offer, to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable, for our own business research and analysis.
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations –
- Eazipay Ltd, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and a BACS approved Direct Debit collection company, for setting up and administering your membership
- Debit Finance Collections (DFC), who are Trading Standards, PCI and BACS approved Direct Debit collection company, for setting up and administering your membership
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you.
Your rights regarding your data
- We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 5 years after you have cancelled your membership unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to be forgotten, however, this will only apply where we no longer have a legal or regulatory requirement
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact us should you wish to do this
- We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your membership on an ongoing basis. You can opt out of these should you wish to. Please contact us should you wish to do this
We have in place a full information security policy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans. We take data security very seriously and have in place we feel the most secure options available to store and transfer your data securely. We can provide details on request.
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Atrium Fitness Ltd
39 Newnham Street
You will be responded to as promptly as possible
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you can contact us as above or you can contact our regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently.