236g Peanut Butter (crunchy is great)
105g Whey Protein Powder
85g Porridge Oats
50g 85% Dark Chocolate (Optional)
1. Place the peanut butter and honey into a bowl and microwave on full power for 80 seconds. They should end up as a thick warm substance.
2. Add the whey and oats and mix together, if they don’t quite mix add a touch of water. You can add raisins/nuts etc to taste.
3. Optional – Melt the chocolate in the microwave and add to the mixture at this point.
4. Pour into a 13 x 9 buttered tray and leave for 20 minutes.
5. Cut into 10 to 12 equal bars, wrap and store in the fridge.